Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thinking of you this day....

Two years later, not a day goes by that I don't still think of him. Not a day passes that I don't remember what it felt like to hold such a special little one who had only recently been in the presence of our Father in Heaven, and who would soon join him again. What a sweet little boy! He blessed so many in the short time he was here. Until we meet again someday...
I am a child of God
And he has sent me here
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember you sharing that experience. Those moments when you can feel the veil so thin are memories that can never be forgotten. I can't believe it's been two years.

Laura said...

Thank you Abby... for that day and always. I don't think we can say it enough. :) There aren't words to convey it right, but I know you know. I'm so glad you were there.

Unknown said...

I really need to read everyone's blogs more often. I can't possibly capture in words how we feel about you, Abby. Thank you.

Love,
Peter