Friday, September 5, 2008

New piano, new haircut



Two new things this week...we bought a new piano which I am very excited about. We haven't owned one in several years, so my skills are a little weak. But honestly (and I'm totally not meaning to brag here) I've picked it up a lot faster than a thought. A little like riding a bike I guess, you never forget!


Wyatt also got a haircut. Although this is not his "first haircut", this is definitely the one that makes him look like a little boy rather than a baby. I think he looks sooooo handsome! Why do they have to grow up so fast!?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Abby,

I love Wyatt's haircut. He looks like such a little man! I had read your bus blog before Claire's experience and was glad I had because it helped me know how to proceed, to be "tough", etc.

I almost referenced your story in mine but never know about how people feel about that so I omitted it. But having you go through that helped me know how to handle the adminstration part of it. So thanks for posting that blog!!!!

Claire was the same, not affected too much by it, mostly upset when she saw how panicked we had been. I'm glad they're so resilient because I felt like a nut job! (:

Jeremiah and Rebecca Morgan said...

Wyatt looks soooo handsome!

smundy said...

What a cutie!

Cindy McDavitt said...

Looks like we might need to upholster a piano bench...