Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Hi mama"

So, I may be using my blog as a little bit of a "brag board". Is that a sin? Wyatt's speech has gotten so good in the last few months that I just can't help myself!

In this video, I'm trying to get him to say "Hi mama" which he eventually does. I think he called me grandma at first which I can totally understand because it has been way too long since the last time I had my hair dyed :) but I won't hold that against him (he has some pretty great grandmas!)

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Wow, lots of recent posts! Congrats to all of you on all the progress--so exciting!

m and a said...

Nothing at all wrong with a brag board. I love hearing all about Wyatt's sucesses. Way to go!

Anaise said...

Post away! These cute videos are treasures! And if my kids get up in time to see me watch them, then we get to talk about autism and therapy and cognitive development and so forth and so on.

I'm genuinely glad to see these happy moments!