Monday, November 9, 2009

Three years! No way...

November 1st:
I know everyone says this, but time really does fly by so fast! I can't believe my baby has turned three! I remember very vividly Halloween night three years ago. I was FED UP with bedrest, I decided for myself that three weeks was enough and if I delivered at 35 weeks, this baby would be okay. So I took Saige trick or treating to 4 or 5 houses, then let John do the rest, and the next morning we said hello to a healthy, perfect baby boy! The past three years have certainly been an adventure, boys are so very different than girls. But what a sweet boy we have! Wyatt's has been learning the "Happy Birthday" song at school and learning to fill in the blank when his teacher stops singing (Happy birthday to _____). So when our family began to sing Happy Birthday to Wyatt, Ben, and John it was so fun to hear Wyatt trying to fill in the word "you" as they sang. The look on his face was so sweet because I think he kind of understood what was going on. He even tried to blow out his candles.
He also enjoyed opening his presents for the first time, I think his Hoops and Yoyo card was his favorite (thanks mom)!


Picture of the family birthday party for Wyatt, Ben, and John
Wyatt with his Hoops and Yoyo card (who needs toys anyway)

Wyatt at only a few hours old! Yes, he came out smiling!


Saige, proudly holding her new baby brother!

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Happy Birthday to Wyatt!!!