Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Wyatt!

Our little baby turned two on Saturday! It's hard to believe it has been two years already. We celebrated Wyatt and John's birthdays at my parents house on Sunday(John turned 30-something on Monday). Wyatt loves his new toys, and so did all the cousins.


A trip down a smiley memory lane....




Yes, Wyatt came out smiling!



Smiling at about 3 months old...




Smiling at the zoo...









Smiling in the backyard (about 18 months old)...


And still smiling today...okay, maybe not in this picture, but I thought it was a cute picture anyway! He's adorable even when he's crying!


The top 5 things we love about Wyatt:



1) He makes us laugh every day

2) I burn way more calories chasing him than I could ever burn in any aerobics class!

3) He is curious about EVERYTHING!

4) He gives the best hugs!

5) He is so determined! When he wants something, he lets nothing stand in his way!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you for awhile...so I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. Happy Birthday to Wyatt!!