Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wild, Wild, Wyatt







Many of you have seen me chasing after Wyatt at church, family events, parks, stores, playgroups, etc. etc. etc. Others of you have only heard me speak about how he is so "active", curious, and destructive. I always think, "I hope people don't think I'm complaining about him", because I really do find it quite amusing, although very exhausting. I have also wondered if people really believe me when I mention all of the precarious situations he gets himself into. So, I've attached a photo collage of many of the "situations" I find him in on a daily basis. Although he is somewhat destructive, messy, loud, and stubborn, I love having a boy who is so curious, inventive, adventurous, intelligent, creative, active, and imaginative. What can I say, he entertains me!

2 comments:

m and a said...

those are great pictures...at least he looks like he's trying to be helpful.

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

Never a dull moment! He looks like he's thinned out. He must be too busy to eat.