Thursday, June 17, 2010

Worlds of Fun


If you are planning a trip to Worlds of Fun this year, make sure you stay until the sun goes down. They have added a light display through about 1/2 the park that is really pretty spectacular. Okay, it's no Disneyworld, but I was pretty impressed. Viewing the lights through 3D glasses reveals flashing hearts all along the pathway. They had bubble machines going, projectors shooting images onto the sides of buildings, and strobe lights. Not bad.




































Saige and I tearing up the racetrack!


















Saige and John tearing up the racetrack!













Saige and Wyatt on Snoopy Mail (Wyatt's favorite ride by far)











Saige and Wyatt on the kangaroos (I remember riding this when I was little! That makes me feel old.)


















Look mom! No hands!











No, Wyatt didn't go on the Prowler. But my daredevil daughter did! I can't believe all the rides she goes on...and loves to go on! This is the first year that she is tall enough for EVERY ride at the park, and she will actually go on EVERY ride at the park. She has no fear. I think I was at least 12 or 13 before I would go on an upside down roller coaster, and she is going on them at 8!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! We'll definitely have to stay after dark!

Anaise said...

I love the picture of Saige in front of the lighted star!

Brittany H. said...

Daredevil! haha I can't wait until my kids are old enough to really enjoy theme parks!