Monday, April 5, 2010

Saige's 8th Birthday Party!

Slumber party for ten girls....what was I thinking?!?!?
Actually, it was a lot of fun and all the girls did really great. My strategy was to keep them busy. So here is a short synopsis of the festivities...

Sang Happy birthay to Saige and ate pizza and birthday cake.

Had a "follow the string" treasure hunt to find their goody bags.


Made paper flowers, I was surprised at how easy these were!






Here is Wyatt eating his gluten free, casein free chocolate muffin. Does he look like he's enjoying it? I think so.




This was about the cutest cake ever, I can't really take credit for it. The ladies in the bakery at Hy-Vee are awesome!




Here's the birthday crew with their sunglasses, and leis posing for a picture!








2 comments:

Matt, Rachel, Madden and Halle said...

You are brave! Looks like a fun party!! I can't believe she's 8 already! Crazy!

benilhalk said...

Wow! What an amazing party! I am so in love with the cake. It is stunning, did you make it or bought it from somewhere? Because the last time I saw a cake like this was at a fest which was in one of the rental spaces for parties. There they displayed such designer cakes, this definitely matches up to that level.